Monday, February 2, 2009

Manic Monday


Fleur De Lisa posts some fun questions over at Manic Monday so I thought I'd give it a go. Here are today's questions and my answers:

What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)?

Hmmm... I guess I'd have to say "Stay With Me Tonight" by Jeffrey Osborne. The only reason I picked it is because most of the music on my iPod right now is industrial, funk and electronic and a bit darker in nature. I'm not really embarrassed to say I love this song because it always makes me move and reminds me of a time in my life when I had fewer responsibilities. Come on. You can't help but move when you hear it!

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?)

On average, I spend one hour before work and one hour after in commute. About ten minutes of that (each way) is driving in my own car; the rest is on public transit (oh, joy!).

What's your favorite wardrobe item and why?

My favorite wardrobe item right now is the incredibly soft and cushy robe I picked up while celebrating my husband's and my anniversary last year. They were, of course, draped over our bed, ready to be enjoyed and lusted after so that we'd HAVE to purchase them at checkout. We both couldn't resist and we rationalized our purchase with this excellent reasoning: The traditional anniversary gift item for that year was cotton, so exquisitely soft and comfortable cotton robes would only be honoring tradition, right? ;)

Hey, this was kinda fun! Thanks, Lisa! I think I'll look for next week's questions, too. Wanna join me?

1 comments:

Chaos and love said...

This sounds fun! Maybe I can join in too.

I have a Thompson Twins song on my ipod-ohh the 80's!!